Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm alive...

Just tired.  By the time the weekend comes and I feel relatively rested, then the work at Mom & Dad's place starts up all over again, then I'm exhausted and starting the week all over.  To top of the stress levels, my 84 year old aunt fell and broke her hip last Monday.  She had surgery on the 27th, but she is still in a lot of pain, and her condition varies day by day.

I'm sure I will get more into the swing of things as helping Mom & Dad on the weekend becomes more normal to me, but for now I'm just plain pooped.  I will post more fun animal and knitting stories as I have the energy.  For now, gratuitous animal photo of the day.

Cricket is tired too.
I do want to say thank you to all of my friends, in online communities and my personal friends in town, for all of your support and kind words through everything.  You have been a tremendous help whether you know it or not.  Just knowing that people care keeps us all going.  Thank you, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment